Job description / Role
MENA Business Unit Head - Arabic Speakers
To identify, evaluate and succeed in winning new business opportunities for both unlicensed medicines, in the trading business model, and in-licensed portfolio products through demand generation. Focused on increasing revenue by expanding across the MENA region
Our client is a multinational pharmaceutical business, with operations globally. They focus on Rare Disease, Orphan Disease, Oncology, Haematology and Pain Management products, both licensed and non licensed. They identify gaps in markets across the world and provide solutions to supply these drugs.
• To concentrate efforts on Sales, Marketing and Regulatory activities, in accordance with the long-term organisational, commercial and strategic goals with the direction and agreement of the Group Board.
• To establish new and build upon existing relationships by utilising connections and networking in the industry and throughout the region, including the Referral Institutes, HCPs, KOLs, Decision Makers, Leading Distributor and Business
• Create a SMART business plan for the region in collaboration with the Commercial and Finance team, based on in-depth market analysis and experience, to be successfully implemented.
• Generate leads through market knowledge and meeting with prospective customers as appropriate, ensuring a robust pipeline of opportunities.
• Develop and maintain relationships with new and existing customers, suppliers, distributors and other business partners in order to grow business opportunities and craft effective commercial agreements; and potential product acquisition opportunities and new routes to market.
Exciting new role, created due to further investment from the group and an opportunity to develop the existing business through expansion. Competitive salary.
To be considered you must have the following skill sets:
• Fluent Arabic Speaker
• 8-15 years of experience in Pharmaceutical Sales (secondary care)
• Experience in Pain Management/ Rare Disease/ Oncology or Haematology products
• Proven track record of business development experience, new market penetration and drug acquisition
• Regulatory experience and knowledge
• Early Access Programme/ Registration of Drug experience
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Marketing Manager (Pharma)
Trade Marketing Manager
New Business Development Manager
Senior Manager Strategy & Marketing Excellence
Sales Strategy Senior Manager