Job description / Role
• Rich experience from Information Security Sector Business Management, Technical Sales and Channel Management with multiple competence: End User Sales, Account Management, Channel/ Vendor Management.
• Experience in VAD(Value Add Distribution) Sales Experience across MENA and onboard and successfully execute the Global IT Vendors specialized in Cybersecurity/ Security portfolio.
• Rich work experience in end user sales in UAE/ MENA and Long and Successful Track Record of engagement with Top IT Security Vendors and System Integrators /Reseller Channels in MEA
• Proven sales proficiency in managing complex accounts and implementing solutions against the competition and research and build relationships with new clients.
• Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
• Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
• Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
• Monitoring P&L of product categories that are under his responsibility.
• Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners' needs and goals.
• Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
• Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
• Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
• Work with the internal team, marketing staff, and other managers to increase sales opportunities and thereby maximize revenue for their organization.
Qualifications and Experience:
• 15+ Years of experience in handling the Gulf and MENA region.
• Domain experience from IT industry (Security/ Cyber Security ).
• Strong knowledge in IAM, PAM, MFA, PKI, UEM/MDM, Endpoint, Network and Application Security Business is an added advantage.
• Must have experience in working with Vendors, Partners, Channels and End Users.
• Experience in driving the team of Senior Product Managers, Product Managers, Presales Consultant, Account Managers
• Knowledge in Cyber Security Solutions, Advanced Threat Defense Products etc.
• Having sales certifications in various IT Security Product Lines is an added advantage
• Responsible for entire P and L responsibilities and handling the complete operations of the portfolio.
• A Professional educational qualification.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Advanced skills on spreadsheets.
• Should have worked on ERP/ CRM systems.
About the Company
MSI Qatar is a part of the Management Solutions International Brand established in 1999 and has been operating continuously through the peak hiring needs in the region.
Formerly part of TMP Worldwide, we believe that our heritage of once being part of a world-class, multinational recruitment company, combined with our extensive years in the MENA market, helps us guarantee superior, results driven activities that balance the needs of our clients with the career needs of the candidates with whom we work.