Job description / Role
An ambitious self-motivated Sales professional with retail experience who will represent the company with integrity. Provide leadership towards the achievement of maximum profitability and growth in line with company vision and values. Maintain the current portfolio of retail sales and achieve the growth targets set by management. Develop and execute the plans to be among the top providers in the market.
• Develop Business Sales Plan, strategy and techniques for the market that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
• Initiate and coordinate development of action plans to penetrate new markets, by Emirate, area, and nationality to better target sales & promotions.
• Identify new leads and opportunities to increase the number of retail locations and have adequate coverage in the main cities. This can be in the form of either direct retail activities or through channel partners.
• Prepare for Sales Kits and presentations in various business settings to highlight products USPs for Grab and Go Products
• Maintain healthy, long-term relationships with current clients by providing support, information.
• Continuously innovate and stay up to date with latest trends in this segment and improve overall brand image and offerings.
• Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are properly followed.
Reporting to: Director of Operations
• Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or Sales
• Minimum 5 years of catering and retail sales within Food and Beverage industry
• Outdoor sales experience within UAE.(B2B and B2C)
Strong presentation skills
• Strong English (Arabic is added value),
• Holding a UAE driving license.
About the Company
A concept created with you in mind, Right Bite allows you to go about your day without having to worry about your nutritional needs.
Established in Dubai in 2004, The Right Bite Nutrition & Catering Services L.L.C. delivers freshly prepared, personalized, healthy meals right to your doorstep. A pioneer in advocating a healthier diet and lifestyle, Right Bite has been dedicated to helping clients achieve and maintain their long-term wellness goals and create sustainable healthy lifestyles.
Built in line with international health standards and fully HACCP and ISO22000 certified, our central kitchen is a state-of-the art facility that uses the most up-to-date equipment and cooking methods to deliver high-quality, healthy meals.