Job description / Role
What we offer
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
Summary & Role Information
Responsible for identifying new strategic business opportunities, expand the BPI footprint in the sales leads / opportunities and enlarge the next level of strategic customers in the region. Additionally, creating appropriate business plans that use leveraged engagement strategies, supporting BPI specialists and Industry AEs. Lead customer presentations and meetings as appropriate to ensure development and closure of strategic opportunities.
"Black Belts" are recognized leaders who by their individual contributions and by leveraging the VAT drive end-to-end Business and Solution Strategy across SAP BPI & SAP portfolio at assigned accounts within a region and/or industries.
- Identify and build high quality R4Q pipeline within the selected top target accounts (GSS / IL) confirmed by regional BPI sales leadership
- Support assessment of current customer solutions from SAP and potential areas of opportunity
- Collaborate closely with BPI sales as well as other SAP organizations in account planning activities to build the customer vision
- Deliver business workshops to discover and identify business needs
- Support sales in building a trusted long term relationship with strategic customers
- Orchestrate required VAT experts from BPI and other SAP units in order to assure a consistent VAT customer experience through-out the sales cycle
- Work closely with CoE in providing feedback to develop and maintain standard product demonstrations and materials to secure business and increase revenue
- Support and liaise with sales in account planning activities to build the customer vision based on solution scope
- Position BPI solutions as part of large / complex SAP S/4HANA and "Rise with SAP" offerings and migration projects
- Stays current on solution and industry updates in their domain and maintain a close understanding and appreciation of competitive solutions
- Be the trusted advisor to sales and our customers
Role Requirements & Experience
- 10+ years professional business experience, international business experience preferred in enterprise software sales, sales enablement industry operations, corporate development
- Experience in sales and sales processes, program planning and / or evaluating new business development opportunities in matured or emerging markets
- Highly proficient understanding of SAP (incl. SAP Signavio), its products and solutions, partners, markets and competition. Preferably 5+ years' experience working at SAP
- Knowledge and hands-on experience over seeing multiple end-to-end implementations of either SAP S/4HANA, RISE with SAP or Qualtrics.
- Excellent presentation, problem-solving and communication skills
- The ideal candidate must be comfortable communicating with C-level executives as well as with technical architects and project managers
- Having additional experience in business process re-engineering, lean six sigma or business analyst role is an advantage
- Business level English & local language: expert
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Engineering or Computer Science required from an accredited university. MBA or advanced degree in related discipline preferred.
About the Company
Headquartered in Walldorf, Germany, SAP is the world's largest business software company with more than 51,500 employees at sales and development locations in more than 50 countries worldwide.
Our global development approach focuses on distributing development across the world in strategically important markets. A global network of SAP Labs spanning Bulgaria, Canada, China, Germany, Hungary, India, Israel, and the United States, enables SAP to operate locally, yet organize globally.
As the global technology research unit of SAP, SAP Research significantly contributes to SAP's product portfolio and extends SAP's leading position by identifying and shaping emerging IT trends through applied research and corporate venturing. SAP Research has highly skilled teams in 11 research centers worldwide.