Job description / Role
• Cutting, grinding, and preparing meats for sale.
• Cleaning and maintaining tools and equipment and ensuring displays and signage are accurate and attractive.
• Weighing, packaging, pricing, and displaying products.
• Keeping records, budgets, and inventory.
• Performing quality inspections on meats and other products.
AED 1,500 to 1,800 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Education or food preparation or meat cutting experience.
• Ability to use hand tools, stand or walk for extending periods, lift heavy items, and work in cold environments.
• Additional training is often required.
• Knowledge of meat preparation techniques and cuts.
About the Company
A leading company in UAE.