Job description / Role
Every memorable dining experience begins behind the scenes with our culinary team's commitment to safe and efficient operations, and exceptional cuisine. As Butcher, you will manage the meat, fish, and poultry needs of our restaurants and staff cafeteria, ensuring a superior product for guests and colleagues alike.
What is in it for you?
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Complete daily meat, fish, and poultry market lists based on hotel volume
- Ensure daily rotation of all butchery items from the outlets to maintain quality
- Ensure the cleanliness and maintenance of all work areas, utensils, and equipment
- Have full knowledge of all menu items, daily features, and promotions
- Other duties as assigned
Your experience and skills include:
- Maintain a high standard of personal hygiene.
- Cope with standing for long hours and with heavy lifting.
- Able to work in cold conditions.
- Be comfortable handling raw meat, animal tissue and meat products.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively and collectively as part of a team
Physicals aspects include but are not limited to:
- Constant standing and walking throughout shift
- Frequent lifting and carrying up to 50 lbs.
- Frequent kneeling, pushing, pulling, lifting
- Occasional ascending or descending ladders, stairs and ramps
Your team and working environment:
Rixos Marina Abu Dhabi is an iconic architectural landmark that unites the very best of Arabic and Turkish culture, dining and hospitality. Located in the heart of Abu Dhabi's retail, entertainment and residential hub, Rixos Marina Abu Dhabi is a multifaceted resort presiding over sparkling waters and a sandy shoreline. Rixos Marina Abu Dhabi reflects the versatility of Abu Dhabi as both a cosmopolitan city abounding with enriching experiences and an archipelago with a rich natural and aquatic heritage. Rixos Marina Abu Dhabi seamlessly fuses sophisticated aquatic and arabesque design to tell the story of Abu Dhabi from its ancient seafaring origins to a thriving cosmopolitan city that takes pride in its heritage and ultimate luxury experiences. As a destination, Rixos Marina Abu Dhabi dares to be different, elevating guest experience through incredible design, amenities, ambience, gastronomy, entertainment, and leisure.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.