Job description / Role
First impressions are everything! As a Butler at the Club Millesime, you will take care of the guests from the moment they arrive through to their departure by ensuring they have a memorable experience with us.
About the Hotel
Sofitel Dubai Jumeirah Beach is a luxury five-star hotel located in Jumeirah Beach Residence and opens directly onto Dubai's most popular recreation promenade The Walk as well as the new beachfront low-rise leisure and retail destination The Beach. Luxury stays and culinary excellence are the hotel's cornerstones. All 444 rooms and suites overlook the azure waters of the Arabian Gulf and Ain Dubai. Guests can indulge in exquisite international flavours at the Infini Pool Lounge and Café Concierge our all day dining restaurant Club Millésime.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Inform reporting managers about any guests complaints / requests and liaise with the department concerned to ensure immediately follow up.
- Report any unusual occurrences or requests to the Duty Manager and / or Front Office Manager.
- Maintains accurate records / documentation, as per operational and organizational requirements.
- Practices suggestive selling and able to familiarize guests to hotel facilities.
- Ensures that all guests are greeted on arrival & departure of the hotel and escorting each individual to the right direction.
- Review log book, verify outstanding and follow up pending. Identify if any special assignment for the day.
- Check Hotel situation, occupancy, functions, groups, VIPs.
- Provide friendly and courteous service to guest and respond promptly to all requests and inquiries at all time.
- At the end of the shift or the day, he has to communicate all information that the next shift has to know for a well running of the operations.
- Maintain continuous contact with hotel guest to ensure that any problem or complain are handle efficiently and courteously.
- Handling telephone calls at the Club Millesime desk.
- Handle VIP guests' requests and personally be available when needed.
- Be familiar with the operational procedures.
- Participate in regular meetings and briefings as scheduled.
- Understand and abide by all safety rules, emergency procedures and fire prevention regulations.
- Participate in any scheduled training and development programs that may improve personal or departmental standards.
- Report to duty punctually wearing the correct uniform and nametag.
- Maintain a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene.
- Carry out other duties as assigned.
Your experience and skills include:
- Have a minimum of one (1) year experience handling a similar role.
- Have the ability to work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment.
- Have the ability to communicate effectively with the team and deliver consistently.
- Prior experience working with Opera.
- Fluency in English is compulsory.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.