Job description / Role
- To act as a hotel ambassador, providing a personal service to all Club Millesime guests, fully aware and following the hotel standards and procedures.
- To provide uncompromising levels of cleanliness and abide to all health and safety regulations of Dubai municipality and other hotel requirements.
- To use appropriate materials, equipments and supplies for the smooth run of the butler service operations and to ask for requisitions accordingly.
- To use the proper telephone etiquette as per Sofitel standards.
- To remain in close contact with guests of the Club Millesime lounge, by interacting with them whenever possible.
- To be friendly, attentive and stay professional at all times .
- To respect the privacy of the guests and the confidentiality of the information
- To assist and to coordinate the daily activity with the Club Millesime Lounge team & Butler Supervisor and to replace him/her whenever needed.
- To personally greet and escort the guests rather than pointing out directions.
- To manage any guest complaint in a professional manner, by resolving it and making sure the guest is satisfied, and recording it.
- To call the Butler Supervisor, Club Millesime Assistant Manager, FOM, DOR or the HM for advice in serious cases or if an approval is required.
- To report all guest comments or complaints.
- To be fully aware of VIPs in house, to recognize them and keep a good trace of them.
- To check details of all Club Millesime reservations 24 hours prior to arrival and to follow every content, as per assigned section.
- To prepare the pre-assigned room as per guest preferences, "Your butler is waiting for you" form details and operational standards.
- To provide a warm welcome of the guests in the room, offering a glass of Champagne or alternative non-alcoholic beverages along with a welcome chilled towel.
- To assist the GSO at the in-room check-in of the Club Millesime guest by handling passport, credit card or other documents.
- To meet the guest's needs upon arrival, offering assistance in unpacking luggage, proposing pressing service, shoe shine service, or preparing a bath upon request.
- To present the guest the amenities and facilities in the room (rooming) and on the Club Millesime floors.
- To take a genuine care of all guests throughout their stay, in particular of those staying in the assigned section.
- To withdraw and deliver laundry and housekeeping requests.
- To ensure a perfect and personalized up keep of the room.
- To provide assistance with Internet connection.
- To perform concierge tasks, such as restaurant bookings; to take orders for meals served in the privacy of the room.
- To perform food and beverage handling duties as per the Club Millesime concept and timings.
- To recognize the Club Millesime guests and to anticipate their needs whenever possible. To follow up any guest requests, coordinating with the lounge, internal call center and other departments, until satisfaction.
- To prepare the guest's departure (express check-out, packing needs) and to ensure that transportation and other travel requirements are professionally handled.
- To check the room after the guest's departure and to follow the "Lost & Found" procedure.
- To review on daily basis the butlers' logbook and keep it updated.
- To daily update the guest profiles with "likes" and "dislikes".
- To attend a daily line up briefing conducted by the Butler Supervisor. To provide a proper handover between the shifts.
- To share daily activity highlights with the Butler Supervisor, including internal and external guest opportunities.
- To provide a good communication and pro-active collaboration with all the departments his/her team interacts with.
- To be entirely flexible and adapt to rotate within the different sub sections of the Front Office Department.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.