Job description / Role
Park Hyatt Abu Dhabi is recruiting for dedicated and professional Butlers to join the Front Office team. Reporting to the Rooms Division Manager, the function of this role is to operate and provide personalised services to all guests, constantly striving to exceed expectations at all times while adhering to the standards of Park Hyatt Abu Dhabi.
- Liaises with the Front Desk on all VIP movements
- Complete Butler Task Sheet with relevant arrival departure, in-house VIP information & To-Do list
- Food and Beverage delivery throughout the day to assigned VIP's in house as delegated.
- To meet all VIP's guests in hotel foyer on arrival to escort to allocated rooms, to explain room facilities, offer unpacking, coffee/tea/refreshments and answer any concierge related enquiries
- Respond to guest requests as directed by the Rooms DivisionManager
- Works closely with other personnel in a supportive and flexible manner, focusing on the overall success of the hotel and the complete satisfaction of hotel guests.
- Previous experience in Private Butler/Valet or butlering within hotel
- Extremely organised with a strong commitment to maintaining a controlled working environment
- An extreme eye for detail
- Extensive knowledge of Abu Dhabi and surrounds (including restaurant, bars etc)
- Arabic language will be an added advantage
About the Company
Hyatt was founded by Jay Pritzker in 1957 when he purchased the Hyatt House motel adjacent to the Los Angeles International Airport. Over the following decade, Jay Pritzker and his brother, Donald Pritzker, working together with other Pritzker family business interests, grew the company into a North American management and hotel ownership company, which became a public company in 1962. In 1968, Hyatt International was formed and subsequently became a separate public company. Hyatt Corporation and Hyatt International Corporation were taken private by the Pritzker family business interests in 1979 and 1982, respectively. On December 31, 2004, substantially all of the hospitality assets owned by Pritzker family business interests, including Hyatt Corporation and Hyatt International Corporation, were consolidated under a single entity, now Hyatt Hotels Corporation.