Job description / Role
Develop strategic buying plans and ensure smooth buying operations through vendor identification, evaluation, and selection etc. Develop and source suitable products and impulse buy areas to meet customer demand and within sub-brand profile. Achieve the strategic and financial objectives of the concept by delivering on all key KPI’s.
*NOTE*: No private label companies, working with direct brands only.
• Education – Bachelors /Masters with specialized training in MS office.
• 5+ years of buying experience, out of which at least 3 years in a similar role within the footwear retail.
• Knowledge of Buying process and practices including multiple critical path management.
• Knowledge of product development
• Knowledge and ability to visualize and anticipate the needs of the business.
- Buying Budget and Range Planning
- Vendor Management
- Order Management
- Product Design and Quality
- Vendor and Product Research
- Cost Optimization
About the Company
Genie is a highly specialist recruitment company covering the consumer industry. Born from a pure passion for the sector we work tirelessly to match the right candidates for the role and work in a partnership approach with our clients. We have built up years of experience and have a deep understanding of the challenges for both candidates and clients.
Our specialist areas cover: FMCG, Retail, E-Commerce/Apps, Food & Beverage and Hospitality Sectors.
Regions: Middle East, North Africa & Asian Markets.
Manpower Middle East
|Abu Dhabi||7 Apr|
RTC-1 Employment Services
Procurement Expeditor - Oil & Gas
Unique TAJ HR Consultancy
|Ras Al Khaimah||10 Apr|