Job description / Role
Buyer/Product Developer Table Top
This successful business have a vacancy for a Buyer/Product Developer within their area of Table Top/Accessories
Responsibilities for the Buyer/Product Developer Table Top will include:
• Range planning
• The development of new product across the Table Top category
• Introducing new product.
• Sourcing new suppliers and visiting trade shows.
• Working to sales plan and managing the budgets.
• Monitoring sales and margins
• Negotiating terms and prices with your suppliers
• Carry out comparative shopping and look at potential categories for growth.
• Provide and maintain accurate sales reports and product information.
• Once International travel can resume the position will include some travel to suppliers and trade shows.
• Great career scope.
• The Company is offering an excellent tax-free salary.
• Visa, Annual return flight to country of origin.
• Medical Insurance and 30 days paid holiday.
• This is a permanent contract.
AED 20,000 to 25,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Plus benefits such as Medical and flights.
• Educated to Degree level you will need to have gained experience within retail buying and product development and will be accustomed to direct sourcing.
• Ideally you will have gained experience of purchasing Table Top or Kitchen product for the home, but other home categories will also be of interest, soft or hard goods.
• Good communication and IT skills are essential as is fluency in the English language.
• Good analytical and IT skills are required.
About the Company
Talisman Fashion. Executive Search & Bespoke Selection.
UK and International Recruitment. Specialists within Fashion, Luxury , Sport, Omni Channel Retail. Connecting exceptionally talented individuals with luxury and iconic brands, retailers and suppliers.
30 years plus in depth experience for Middle and Senior Management to Board appointments.
Contact the experts at the original boutique UK & International Consultancy.