Job description / Role
Our client is looking for a Payroll and C&B specialist to join their leading Dubai based team.
Our client is a leading Luxury retail brand.
* Support the HR Manager in regards to all Compensation and Payroll matters
* Manage the full Payroll process
* Analyse job grading levels within the business
* Lead the annual salary survey
* Manage all HRIS systems within the business
* Lead the HR administration function - processing letters etc
* Develop all internal communications for new initiatives for all employees
* Competitive salary
* Strong career progression
* Minimum 3 years Payroll/C&B experience
* Experience managing payroll for a large team
* Strong communication skills
* Degree educated within HR or a relevant subject
* French fluency - advantageous
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
HR and Admin Officer - Catering
Compensation & Benefits / HR Services Manager
One of the Leading Recruitment Agencies in UAE
Irwin & Dow
HR Coordinator - Talent Acquisition
Nestle Middle East