Job description / Role
Recruiting for a C++ Developer for a Global Network Acceleration Provider.
The C++ Developer role will be responsible for:
The maintenance of existing projects and the development of new projects.
Writing robust, highly reliable, and highly available code.
Working with back-end developer, product manager, designer and test engineer to complete project development and maintenance.
The successful candidate requires:
- At least 3 years of C/C++ development experience.
- Familiar with object-oriented design and analysis, able to use common design patterns.
- Familiar with C/C++ programming and the use of standard libraries.
- Familiar with Windows core programming, Windows window message mechanism, process communication technology, multi-threaded programming, etc., Windows UI development.
- Familiar with MYSQL database
About the Company
Ignite Search & Selection is a leading Recruitment Agency in the Middle East. Ignite's team of specialist recruiters now works across a range of sectors including Legal, Digital/Technology, Retail/FMCG, Construction and Engineering.
We pride ourselves on given both clients and candidates expert market knowledge in our chosen sectors. We value getting a detailed understanding of our clients and candidates expectations to find the perfect fit for all parties.
A Leading Company In UAE
IT Support Engineer
RTC-1 Employment Services
|Abu Dhabi||23 Nov|