Job description / Role
Become a member of our award-winning cabin crew
This is your chance to join one of the fastest growing and most dynamic airlines in the world. Bring your talent for customer service and passion for exploring to the Emirates cabin crew team.
If you can deliver an exceptional customer experience, you could see the world as you work on a life-changing journey to over 150 inspiring destinations.
• You’ll get a competitive tax-free salary, shared furnished accommodation in Dubai and excellent travel benefits for you and your family.
Our recruitment team is inviting potential candidates to register for one of our upcoming events in Dubai.
• At least 21 years of age at the time of joining
• Arm reach of 212 cm while standing on tiptoes
• Minimum height of 160 cm
• High school graduate (Grade 12)
• Fluency in English (written and spoken)
• No visible tattoos while you’re in Emirates cabin crew uniform (cosmetic and bandage coverings aren’t allowed)
• Can adapt to new people, new places and new situations
• Physically fit for this demanding role with a healthy Body Mass Index (BMI)
For further information and to register, please click on the apply now button
Emirates. Fly Better.
About the Company
Emirates connects the world to, and through, our global hub in Dubai. We operate modern, efficient and comfortable aircraft, and our culturally diverse workforce delivers award-winning services to our customers across six continents every day.