Job description / Role
• Assists the pilots in the safe and efficient conduct of the flight.
• Notifies the pilot in command immediately of any emergency in the cabin.
• Ensures safety standards are maintained in passenger cabin, galley and all other relevant areas on-board of the aircraft at all times.
• Brief passengers on the use of safety equipment and cabin procedures.
• Ensures the comfort of passengers in accordance with EJME policies as well as maintaining a link between passengers and the flight deck crew.
• Executes and coordinate all cabin safety and emergency procedures specified in OM & CCSEPM as well as keeping the flight deck crew informed of all irregularities and malfunctions.
• Ensuring VIP pre-flight, during flight and post flight duties are completed as a cabin crew member.
• Responsible for the cleaning of the aircraft, galley, cabin and bathrooms.
• VIP 5 * menu preparation.
• Create and deliver catering for all flights and onward flights at out stations.
• Cater within charter budget.
• Dining – food, drink and table presentation.
• Completion and handover of relevant cabin related documentation.
• Responsible for the aircraft upkeep, restocking and cleaning.
• Ensure passengers disembark safely at the end of a flight and check that there is no luggage left in the overhead lockers and no stowaways or suspicious items on board
• Complete paperwork, including writing a flight report.
• Responsible for upkeep of personal documents.
• Passport, visa, license, medical, crew ID, vaccinations
• VIP knowledge, etiquette, and protocol.
• Understand and ensure compliance with all relevant internal and external rules, regulations and procedures that apply to the conduct of the business in which you are involved.
Knowledge & Experience:
• Minimum High School certification.
• 2+ years experience as Cabin Crew from International Airlines.
• Cabin crew certification or training.
• Positive attitude with the natural ability to provide excellent service in a team environment, dealing with people from many cultures.
• Excellent personal presentation style and image.
• Willing to comply with UAE and GCAA visa, medical and health screening requirements.
• Fluency in written and spoken English (additional languages are desirable).
• Minimum arm reach of 212 cms (on tip toes) and minimum height of 160 cms, which will enable you to reach emergency equipment on all aircraft types.
• Medically fit to meet cabin crew requirements with a healthy Body Mass Index (BMI).
About the Company
WFC Holding was born out of a market need for specialist shared services support functions in the UAE.
WFC Holding has rapidly expanded its service offering, capability, and client base to become an integrated business process outsourcing company.
Guest Attendant (Lounge)
|Abu Dhabi||31 May|
VIP Cabin Crew / Manager
Front Office Assistant
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Executive Assistant / Secretary
Abdullah A. AlMoosa Enterprises
|Abu Dhabi||6 Jun|