Job description / Role
We are looking for a Cabin Crew with at least 2 years of experience for our private aviation client that operates a luxury service that entertains the most demanding- board request in the UAE. This client owns multiple private planes and is looking for different nationals to accommodate a variety of clients worldwide.
- Understand the duties of your assigned position during flight and act your best
- Ensure the satisfaction of passengers by answering questions and offering them assistance
- Check cabin before take-off to ensure compliance to safety regulations
- Welcome travellers on board and help them to their seats when necessary
- Serve food and beverages and sell products
- Give the “safety” presentation in a well-prepared manner
- Monitor the cabin frequently for the entire duration of the flight
- Adhere to established regulations and procedures
- Remain calm and aid passengers in the event of an emergency
- Give particular attention to passengers with special needs (children, disabled, elders etc)
- Prepare accurate reports concerning any significant issues or happenings
Skills and Knowledge:
- English fluency
- customer service experience
- High School educated minimum.
- At least 21 years of age at the time of joining.
- Arm reach of 212 cm while standing on tiptoes
- Minimum height of 160 cm.
- No visible tattoos.
- Can adapt to new people, new places, and new situations.
- Physically fit for this demanding role with a healthy Body Mass Index (BMI).
- Valid passport
About the Company
WeDo Global is a group of companies, based in the Middle East. WeDo not only has a strong presence within the UAE, and solid experience throughout the Government, Semi-Government and Private sectors but also covers multiple brands that cover a wide range of industries.
WeDo Global Middle East - WDG Employment Services - WeDo Global Manpower LLC - WDG Consultancy and Recruitment - WDG Facilities Management & Maintenance - WeDo Global Security - WeDo Global Documents clearing - WDG Translation