Job description / Role
Live the cabin crew life
Join our team as Emirates cabin crew and see the world as you work. This is your opportunity to be part of the world’s largest international airline.
Look forward to a tax-free salary, free accommodation and great travel perks for you and your family. Make Dubai your home and enjoy all the benefits of this vibrant city.
If you’re ready for a career that takes you places, apply online now and start your adventure with Emirates.
We are looking for:
• 1+ year of hospitality or customer service experience
• Positive attitude with the natural ability to provide excellent service in a team environment, dealing with people from many cultures
• High school graduate (Grade 12)
• Fluency in written and spoken English (ability to speak another language is an advantage)
• Arm reach of 212 cm while standing on tiptoes and minimum height of 160 cm which will enable you to reach emergency equipment on all aircraft types
• No visible tattoos while you’re in Emirates cabin crew uniform (cosmetic and bandage coverings are not allowed)
• Can adapt to new people, new places and new situations
• As Emirates cabin crew, you will be based in Dubai and will need to meet the UAE’s employment visa requirements
Fly Emirates. Fly Better.
About the Company
Based in Dubai, the Emirates Group employs over 103,363 staff from more than 160 nationalities. The Emirates Group’s extensive and diverse international portfolio includes the world’s largest international airline, Emirates, and one of the largest combined air services provider in the world, dnata. For the year financial year ending 2017-18, the Emirates Group posted a profit of AED 4.1 billion (US$ 1.1 billion). Within the Group there are a diverse range of businesses which offer a wide spectrum of career opportunities, all of which can be explored through the Group's dedicated careers website, emirates.com/careers
Essential to the Group’s ongoing success is the employment of high-quality people who benefit from living and working in Dubai, a modern cosmopolitan city offering one of the most desirable lifestyles in the world. The Emirates Group employees come from over 160 nationalities, receive tax-free salary and benefits package, and are offered professional development opportunities to further their careers with the organisation. If you are a high-performer, seeking a career challenge, personal and professional development, and reward and recognition for your contribution, then the Emirates Group is the perfect opportunity for you.