Job description / Role
Cable Management Business Development Executive
• Our client is a well-established high-quality manufactured cable management solutions and systems organisation and as part of their expansion, we are recruiting a UAE experienced business development executive to join their team to develop and close new business through lead generation and account management for large scale construction and infrastructure projects.
• Proactive lead generation, networking and field sales to develop new business opportunities with architects, designers, MEP contractors and consultants.
• Prepare sales presentations and proposals, RFPs and tenders and negotiate terms with clients.
Essential Skills & Experience Required
• Minimum 5 years’ UAE field sales experience in cable management systems and solutions with the ability to write commercially sound proposals.
• Experience of selling stainless steel cable ties, conduits, fittings, tubing, adaptable boxes, cleats, clingstrap, clamps, trunking, wire baskets systems, cable trays and ladders is mandatory.
• Strong negotiation skills, commercial and financial acumen with the ability to increase revenue and profitability and proven record of closing sales leads to meet sales targets.
• Proficient use of MS Office including Excel and PowerPoint.
• UAE driving license is mandatory.
• Bachelor’s Degree is mandatory
• Currently living in the UAE.
• Fluent in English – must be able to read, write and speak fluent English.
• Professional appearance with excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.
• Strong relationship building and relationship management skills.
About the Company
We’re redefining recruitment and as a leader in talent acquisition, our success and reputation stems from delivering exceptional service.
We succeed because our clients and candidates value our regional and industry knowledge, integrity, commitment and results. We understand what it takes to source high calibre candidates and provide our clients with the efficient service that they require in today’s competitive job market. We do not believe in forwarding the first available applicant for any vacancy - we present only a shortlist of candidates who are qualified, job-matched and serious about their next career move.
Plum Jobs Executive understands the challenges and dynamics of the skills and talent shortage as organizations need to have succession plans in place for tomorrow’s leaders.
Our in-depth understanding of local markets enables us to define the role and remuneration based on industry benchmarking and insight.
Our HR consultancy assignments include preparing comprehensive job descriptions, policies and employee engagement and performance management frameworks.
Our industry focus: Architecture | Construction & Interiors | Education & Learning | Events & Hospitality | Facilities Management & Real Estate | Financial Services & Insurance | FMCG & Manufacturing | Healthcare, Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences | Legal Services | Marketing & Media | Oil & Gas, Energy | Retail & Trading | Strategy & Consulting | Technology & Telecommunications | Transport
Our executive search and recruitment expertise covers: Administration & Business Support | Architecture, Construction & Interiors | Business Development & Sales | Education & Learning | Engineering, Technical & EHS | Events, , Hospitality & Retail | Executive Appointments | Finance Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals & Life Sciences | Human Resources | Legal | Marketing & Media | Procurement, Logistics & Supply Chain | Strategy & Consulting | Technology
Executive Appointments | Recruitment | Talent Acquisition | HR Consultancy | Headhunting | ‘C’ Level Appointments