Job description / Role
Cable Management Business Development Executive
• Our client is a well-established high-quality manufactured cable management solutions and systems organisation and as part of their expansion, we are recruiting a UAE experienced business development executive to join their team to develop and close new business through lead generation and account management for large scale construction and infrastructure projects.
• Proactive lead generation, networking and field sales to develop new business opportunities with architects, designers, MEP contractors and consultants.
• Prepare sales presentations and proposals, RFPs and tenders and negotiate terms with clients.
Essential Skills & Experience Required
• Minimum 5 years’ UAE field sales experience in cable management systems and solutions with the ability to write commercially sound proposals.
• Experience of selling stainless steel cable ties, conduits, fittings, tubing, adaptable boxes, cleats, clingstrap, clamps, trunking, wire baskets systems, cable trays and ladders is mandatory.
• Strong negotiation skills, commercial and financial acumen with the ability to increase revenue and profitability and proven record of closing sales leads to meet sales targets.
• Proficient use of MS Office including Excel and PowerPoint.
• UAE driving license is mandatory.
• Bachelor’s Degree is mandatory
• Currently living in the UAE.
• Fluent in English – must be able to read, write and speak fluent English.
• Professional appearance with excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.
• Strong relationship building and relationship management skills.
About the Company
At Plum Jobs we pride ourselves on the philosophy that matching qualified people with the right position leads to strong and long-lasting relationships with you our valued clients and our candidates and we get it right first time. We have established long lasting relationships with our clients providing effective contingency recruitment solutions. We partner closely with multinational & regional corporate organisations, local SME and SMBs to provide candidates who are serious about their next career move. Our approach is to listen, coach, advise and challenge the status quo to provide a dedicated service to our clients & candidates.
Based in Dubai, Plum Jobs is a boutique executive search, headhunting & recruitment consultancy and has proven to be a leader in talent acquisition predominately across the UAE, GCC, MENA & Levant regions.
Our recruitment expertise in the following industries continues to grow: Construction, Architecture & Interiors Facilities Management & Real Estate Finance Services & Insurance Government & Nationalisation Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals & Life Sciences Hospitality, Events & Retail Legal Services Manufacturing & Industrial Engineering Marketing & Media Oil & Gas / Energy Professional Services Retail, Trading & Wholesale Strategy, Consulting & Transformation Technology Telecommunications
Our functional recruitment expertise covers: Administration & Business Support Business Development & Sales Engineering & Technical Executive Appointments Finance Health, Safety, Environment & Quality Human Resources Legal Marketing & Media Procurement, Logistics & Supply Chain Strategy, Consulting & Transformation Technology
Executive Search | Recruitment | Talent Acquisition | Headhunting | | "C" Suite Appointments |HR Consultancy
Business Development Manager
Sales and Marketing Manager
A Leading Group Of Companies In The UAE.
|Al Ain||22 Jun|
Marketing & Business Development Executive
A Leading Agri-food Company In The UAE
Lord Search & Selection