Job description / Role
• Reports to Design Engineer.
• Responsible to produce an accurate, neat and clear drawings for assigned systems.
• Ensures project specifications adhered in the development of drawings.
• Review design development of the Design Engineer.
• Preparation of Shop Drawings in co-ordination with Project staff.
• Ensure that the Title Block is as per Consultant / Client or Project requirements.
• Forward Shop Drawings prepared to the relevant project staff for comments / approval.
• Incorporate comments, recheck and resubmit for final approval and authorisation.
• File Authorised Drawings and maintain all drawing records.
• Modify Drawings and keep latest revision on document master.
• Maintain logs / details of drawings received on electronic media.
• Take “print set” of drawings and check quality before submission /circulation.
• Make on project basis information and up-date “As Built” Drawings.
• Generate “As Built Drawings “and maintain updated quality records.
• Graduate of Diploma/BS in Electrical, Civil or Mechanical Engineering
• With at least 2 years of work experience in CAD drafting
• Must have expertise in 2D and 3D AutoCAD
• Experience in Cathodic Protection is an advantage
• Preferably Female with own visa.
• Must be able to join immediately.
About the Company
We are a vertically integrated enterprise offering corrosion solutions. We are cathodic protection experts. We are a flexible team. We discipline ourselves to maintain a clear focus on problem solving.
Draftsman - Structure Works
China Railway Construction Corporation (CRCC)
Draughtsman - Roads/ Highways
A Leading Contracting Group In The UAE.
Draftsman - 3 Month Contract
Architectural Draftsman/3d Modeller
Draughtsman / Visualizer
Experts Plus Recruitment Services