Job description / Role
Responsible for providing technical support in the production of infrastructure engineering drawings. Working as part of a team under the guidance of a CAD Manager to support Engineers or Project Leaders and having to delegate work as and when required to the CAD Trainees.
- Prepare conceptual and general arrangement of infrastructure drawings that determine the geometry and layout of projects, and subsequently develop the drawings for elements of the projects to more detailed status.
- Undertakes and delegates allocated CAD production and other technical work tasks to agreed deadlines, standards (industry and project), and in accordance with the project plan.
- Produces accurate and timely documentation, drawings or reports in accordance with the project plan.
- Contributes to a complete and integrated set of project documents by working co-operatively with team members.
- Contributes to client satisfaction by providing accurate, concise, technically competent documentation.
- Diploma in AutoCad.
- Proficient in Microstation.
- Proficient in AutoCAD.
KNOWLEDGE / EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in layout and detailed drafting design in roads and Infrastructure projects.
- Skilled in setting out the layout of mechanical equipment and supporting the requirements of the projects.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Able to work to deadlines and under pressure.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Good computer skills.
- Takes accountability for assigned work.
- Self motivated.
About the Company
Mouchel provides design, managerial, engineering and operational services which support communities around the world, round the clock.
We are an international infrastructure and business services Group and we support communities every minute of the day. Take a look at your watch, day or night, and someone representing Mouchel, or something created or managed by Mouchel, will be helping to make life better for people across the world.
Whether its helping to manage and maintain a road network in Western Australia, covering an area twice the size of the UK, coastal engineering and management services in Dominica or highways, marine works and major utility projects in the Middle East, Mouchels people are working to make things better for their clients and the societies they serve.