Currently working with a leading Investment company in the UAE that are looking to recruit a CAD Technologist for a large project in Dubai. This role will initially be for a 6 month contract however if successful there will be a chance to extend this and maybe even join the organisation on a permanent basis.
- Custodian of all masterplan CAD information
- Reviewing incoming CAD documentation from consultants to ensure compliance
- Coordinating incoming CAD documentation from consultants into a single masterplan, to generate information required
- Assisting in preparation of design information and presentations for the organisations reporting
- Assisting in developing standards and templates for the project design documents
Previous experience of working on a mix used project in the UAE is preferred with the following capabilities;
- Proficient / expert at Revit, AutoCAD, SketchUp, PhotoShop
- Experienced in InDesign and MS Office apps
- Excellent presentation skills
- Document Control
- Fluent in English
About the Company
Hays is the leading global specialist recruiting group. We are the experts at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide.
Our Middle East office was founded in December 2005, headquartered in Dubai UAE. We deal with clients in the UAE, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and other key areas in the region. Our consultants sector-specific knowledge and unique understanding of the local market allows us to offer an exceptional level of service across all divisions.
We currently recruit for roles in the following sectors: Accounting & Finance, Architecture, Banking, Construction & Property, Engineering, Healthcare, Human Resources, Information Technology, Logistics, Legal, Office Support, Oil & Gas, Life Sciences, Supply Chain & Procurement, and Sales & Marketing.
As part of our continuing expansion, we have opened a dedicated Abu Dhabi desk to further assist with our client needs across the region.