Job description / Role
Position : Cafeteria Attendant
Department : Culinary
Reports to : Executive Chef, Chef De Cuisine, Sous Chef, Cafeteria Supervisor
The Cafeteria Attendant is responsible for sanitation and hygiene/ ensure all food and drink are prepared on time.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensuring the cafeteria is fully stocked and the menu Print at all times.
- Notifying the Supervisor or kitchen Chef of any shortage.
- Clean the Cafeteria area inside and ensure they are safe and hygienic at all times.
- Check that all cafeteria facilities, equipment, Tables and chairs are in good order and to report any damage.
- Follow the normal operating plan, ensuring correct opening and closing times and setting up and clearing down as required.
- Assist Chefs with preparing food, ensuring these are ready on time.
- Monitor expenditure, stock, wastage and use-by dates.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- General knowledge of the preparation, cooking and serving of food in large quantities
- General knowledge of food quality and values
- General knowledge of the practices used in receiving and storing food in large quantities
- General knowledge of Cafeteria sanitation and safety measures used in food handling and in the operation, cleaning and care of utensils, equipment and work area
- Ability to supervise the work of others; ability to prepare reports
- Ability to work with others in a close fast paced environment must be organized and be able to complete reports and documents in a timely manner.
- Proficient in English language
- Basic Food Safety Hygiene Training
- Minimum 3 years' experience in food industry
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Room Attendant - Housekeeping