Job description / Role
We are looking for Assistant Outlet Managers for Caffe Nero.
You will assist the outlet manager within the key areas as listed below:
• To manage smooth and efficient operations of the Outlet within Brand guidelines to ensure maximum customer satisfaction and profitability
• Oversee all cash management procedures including system transactions, control the voiding system, opening & cash out procedure, system reconciliation, daily banking procedures etc.
• Prepare weekly reports and provide relevant feedback and suggestions to the Area/ Operations Manager to maximize operational efficiency.
• Maintain optimum stock levels to ensure smooth running of operations to cater to customer demands.
• Manage wastage and variance as per agreed targets.
• Adhere to the strict statutory requirements and established health, hygiene & safety policies and standards within the Outlet
• Manage staff schedules and leave plans to ensure optimum staffing at all times. Average team management of 4-8 people
• Ensure that the outlet operations and brand guidelines are adhered to as required by the company and the franchise standards.
• Handle customer queries /comments to maximize customer satisfaction.
• Seek new opportunities to drive and create additional sales
• Ensure all products delivered to customers are as per brand standards.
• Gather market intelligence and provide feedback to enable the Area/ Operations Manager to plan future strategies and action plans to stay ahead of competition, increase sales.
• Ensure compliance with all legislation and ATG policies and procedures
• People Management Roles and Responsibilities
• Provide leadership and direction to subordinates towards the achievement of goals and objectives.
• Guide and motivate subordinates to enhance performance and produce quality work, and ensure that they are continuously developed for higher level roles
We are looking for exceptional supervisors or outlet managers for these positions.
Education/Certification and Continued Education
• Graduate in a relevant technical or business related discipline
• Tertiary qualification in Hotel Management
Years of Experience
• 4 to 5 years relevant experience, with 1 to 2 years of experience in a management role
About the Company
Established in 1979, Al Tayer Group is a privately-held, diversified company with operations in 12 countries in the Middle East and beyond. With over 7,800 employees from 95 different nationalities, the Group has its headquarters in Dubai, UAE.
Al Tayer Group operates leading, quality-focused businesses in automobile sales and service, luxury and lifestyle retail, perfumes and cosmetics distribution, engineering as well as interiors contracting. The Groups portfolio includes several of the worlds leading brands such as Armani, Bvlgari, Banana Republic, Ford, Ferrari, Gucci, Gap, Harvey Nichols and Maserati. The Group operates over 180 stores across multiple markets in the Middle East. In addition, Al Tayer Group has investments in commercial real estate, contracting, supply chain management, precision tools manufacturing and travel agency services.