Job description / Role
A leading Facilities Management provider in the GCC is looking for an experienced CAFM Manager (Computer Aided Facilities Management Manager) to join their team in Dubai.
* We currently have an excellent opportunity for a CAFM Manager to work as part of our team managing the Hard Services and Soft Services UAE. This is an operational role focused on ensuring that the asset and PPM data in the FSI Evolution CAFM system is accurately and consistently maintained to meet statutory, contractual and company standards.
* The CAFM Manager will manage and maintain the FMR (Forward Maintenance Register) which will be used by the Contract Management Team
* Management Reporting - The CAFM system will be the source of data for the monthly report and the CAFM Manager, supporting the Account Management Team, will develop and produce the data in tabular and graphical form to present to the client.
* Qualified in a Building Services discipline with a good working understanding of all M&E systems
* FSI Evolution Expert User experience including data set up, asset and PPM functionality etc.
* Practical operational experience of asset management and maintenance operation.
* Understanding of the contractual context of asset management.
* Expert level in core Microsoft office IT Skills (Excel, Word & Power Point)
* Data management skills including the ability to use MS Excel to organise and manipulate data.
* Self-motivated team player able to work on own initiative whilst interfacing with senior management, operational teams and client contact points.
* Strong customer interface skills and attitude.
* Strong and effective communication skills.
* Analytical thinker with demonstrated problem solving skills
* Demonstrable experience of managing and implementing change programmes
* Demonstrable examples of innovation
* Good quality and process driven person
* Full and intrusive security checks will be completed for successful candidate.
About the Company
CSG are the Global Talent Experts.
Founded in 2003, CSG began as six independent recruitment agencies. Now, we boast over 200 specialist consultants operating from six offices across Europe, Asia, Australia and MENA, in seven distinct practice areas.
We pride ourselves on our sector expertise; we have specialist teams working in niche markets across Life Sciences & Healthcare, Energy & Natural Resources, Consumer, Transportation, Engineering & Construction, Business Services and Technology. We also provide temporary recruitment services through our contracting arm CRE, working within Construction, IT and Digital Services.
CSG’s vision is to be the first and continuous choice when managing both our clients’ global talent needs and our candidates’ long-term careers. In 2017 alone, we partnered with 435 international clients and made placements in 62 countries. From our proactive executive searches to our Talent Strategy Services, we see ourselves as your talent partners, and that ethos is reflected in everything we do.