Job description / Role
• Assigning Service Request
• Assigning PPM (planned preventive maintenance) schedules
• Updating chargeable MSR's (maintenance service request)
• Generating the CAFM reports as requested by the Operation team
• Uploading Asset codes for MSR's (maintenance service request) if required
• Following up for pending MSR's & PPM.
• Preparing Daily / Weekly / Monthly reports.
• Bachelor’s degree (Engineering is preferred)
• Minimum 3 years experience in FM industry on CAFM system
• Experienced in using MS word, Excel & Power Point.
• Must be a strong communicator, have excellent written, presentation, oral communications and interpersonal skills, including report writing.
About the Company
Ejadah is built on the foundation of providing seamless and continual environments to its customers, offering Total Community Solutions. We identify, design and deliver solutions that are focused on fulfilling the requirements of the communities we manage.
Complementing each other, our solutions are delivered ensuring health, safety, environment, sustainability and continuity in all our communities. Our solutions are offered through two verticals.
Ejadah is driven by the commitment to deliver Total Solutions to communities residential, commercial, retail, hospitality and mixed-use communities. Our services are designed and delivered to achieve the objectives of all stakeholders maximum yields and ROI for landlords, developers and owners; continuity and sustainability for tenants and residents; satisfaction for all stakeholders.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|