Job description / Role
Make a difference every day
The Job Opportunity
The key purpose of this role is selecting, procuring and implementing a state of the art Computerised Aided Facility Management (CAFM) system
- In conjunction with the client select a CAFM system for implementation that is capable of Total Maintenance, Contract Management, Cost Control, KPI's, Equipment Life Cycle and Time Attendance.
- In conjunction the Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) and Client IT department, oversee and takes responsibility for CAFM system implementation.
- Ensure spare parts lists are linked into the CAFM system.
- Agree with the client the information to be contained in the system and types of reports to be generated.
- Ensure the CAFM system can integrate with client owned finance and HR systems
What we are looking for in our candidates
- Must be a skilled specialist in communicating and managing client expectations and requirements
- Must be political incisive in communicating effectively with the client personnel
- Degree holder of IT related qualification or equivalent.
Working with Serco
At Serco, not only is the nature of the work we do important, everyone has important role to play.
We are a team of 50,000 people responsible for delivering essential public services around the world in areas including defence, transport, justice, immigration, healthcare and citizen services. We are innovators, committed to redesigning and improving public services for the benefit of everyone.
Take pride in what you do
Serco is committed to Equal Employment Opportunities and is committed to ensuring the safety of all of its employees through its Zero Harm initiative.
About the Company
Serco is a FTSE 250 international service company which combines commercial know-how with a deep public service ethos.
Serco customers are looking for expertise in managing their people, processes, technology and assets more effectively. We advise economic decision makers, design innovative solutions, integrate systems and - most of all - deliver quality services directly to the public.
Serco supplies to governments, government enterprise, agencies and companies who seek a trusted outsourcing partner with a solid track-record of service excellence. Serco people offer operational, logistical and technical expertise in the Transport, Justice and Immigration, Defence, Education and Healthcare industries as well as in the commercial sectors of Facilities Management.
Serco Middle East have been in the Region since 1947, starting out delivering Air Traffic Control Services in Bahrain; a service we are proudly still running today and have expanded to include many other Airports in the region.
We have expanded significantly since that time across the UAE, Saudi Arabia and Qatar. We have been supporting the RTA to operate the Dubai Metro since 2009, are preparing to launch the flagship Saudi Arabia Passenger Rail service from Riyadh to Qassim in 2016. We deliver Facility Management services to both Cleveland Clinic and Healthpoint Hospitals in Abu Dhabi, large-scale medical facilities in Saudi Arabia and a range of educational and commercial properties in the UAE. We also deliver postgraduate education to Officers in the Qatar Armed Forces through the Joaan Bin Jassim Joint Command and Staff College in Doha.
Focusing on our core values, and creating a positive environment for employees to thrive, we look forward to a bright future as we continue to grow with the region.