Job description / Role
The purpose of this position is to answer customer calls; provide first-level trouble-shooting (if a customer complaint) and/or provide information and guidance (if a general customer inquiry) in order to resolve customer issues/enquiries.
AED 4,000 to 4,500 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Minimum 1 year of customer service or contact center experience.
• Flexible to work in rotational shifts.
• Ready to join immediately.
• University Certificate at least.
Knowledge and skills:
• Language proficiency: Fluent English level.
• Keyboard proficiency and MS Office/PC skills.
• Be customer service-minded and focus on solution providing.
• Ability to communicate effectively and clearly.
• Provide comprehensive solutions.
• Be self-motivated and take initiative.
• Ability to respond positively to working in a pressured environment.
• Work well with a team and be co-operative.
• Be flexible and adjust to changing business needs and environment.
About the Company
As a process transformation company, Sutherland rethinks and rebuilds processes for the digital age by combining the speed and insight of design thinking with the scale and accuracy of data analytics. We have been helping customers, across industries from financial services to health care, achieve greater agility through transformed and automated customer experiences for over 30 years. Headquartered in Rochester, N.Y., Sutherland employs thousands of professionals spanning 19 countries around the world.