Job description / Role
Our client, a newly set up online property company, is urgently looking to hire a number of Call Center Agents/ Customer Service Representatives (Arabic Speakers) who will be based in Dubai. In this role, the person is expected to work 6 days in a week, 9 hours per day, on a shifting schedule with 1 day off. In this role, the job holder is expected to perform the following tasks:
• Handle a range of queries related to App use, property viewings, lease negotiations, contract delivery and customer feedback and complaints.
• Provide high quality frontline customer experience and project a professional company image by providing accurate and timely support through whatsapp chat, email and phone call.
• Resolve enquires within specified SLAs, escalating where appropriate and partnering with other departments to ensure an excellent end-to-end experience.
• Take ownership of customer experience by understanding customer’s perspective & provide efficient issue resolution.
• Guiding customers on products and services, ensuring customers are aware of latest information and encouraging customer to use mobile application to its optimum best
• Accurately record details of customer interactions on provided tools and software to provide support to product design team from time to time, for testing of upgrades or new products.
• Upsell any products offered by the Company
To be considered for this role, you need to meet the following criteria:
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Driven, self-motivated, enthusiastic
• Fluency in Arabic both in written and spoken is a must couple with strong command of English language
• Willing to work on shifting schedule
• Must have a real estate / property background
• Proficient in MS Word and Excel.
• Knowledge of locations in Dubai and Real Estate Background would be an added advantage.
• Must be able to start working immediately or with less than a week notice
• Willing to be accept a contract/outsourced role for one year (renewable)
About the Company
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.