Job description / Role
- Manage large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner.
- Follow communication “scripts” when handling different topics.
- Identify customers’ needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions and/or alternatives.
- Seize opportunities to upsell products when they arise.
- Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by taking the extra mile.
- Frequently attend educational seminars (provided by the management) to improve knowledge and performance level.
- Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets.
AED 4,000 to 5,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
- Bilingual with ability to speak, read and write both English and Arabic fluently.
- Must be based in Dubai
- Minimum of 3 year experience in a call/contact center environment.
- Preferably (But not necessary) in the healthcare industry.
- Ability to multi-task swiftly, set priorities and manage time effectively.
- Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types.
- Positive demeanor with a high level of emotional intelligence and independence.
About the Company
A leading medical enterprise in the UAE.
Customer Service Representative - Retail
TGC Consulting Middle East
Front Office Assistant
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|
Call Center Agent - Manpower and Mobilization
Transguard Workforce Solutions