Job description / Role
To support the Contact Center section across the entire network by handling customers’ inbound calls and providing information on the various products and services; processing flight and holidays reservations, modifications and cancellations; promoting other ancillaries and services to maximize sales and enhance customers’ experience ensuring productivity is in line with set measures and company’s adopted policies and procedures.
• Handles customers’ enquiries, requests and complaints in a positive effective manner whilst ensuring company’s branding and corporate image are reflected in a positive manner and as per approved quality standards.
• Responds to customers’ incoming calls pertaining to all kinds of enquiries, requests, and complaints timely and accurately to reflect a positive image of the company.
• Provides accurate information about the company’s products and services; processes travel bookings, modifications and cancellations on reservations.
• Handles customers’ complaints of different nature, identifies and prioritizes problems according to complexity, and provides immediate solutions accordingly.
• As needed, escalates complaints to concerned parties in Contact Center or any other division and follows up on action taken.
• Promotes the company’s products and services through cross-selling such as ancillaries, holidays packages, loyalty programs, etc. ensuring monthly targets are met thus increasing the revenue and sales.
• Converts lead calls to Contact Center sales agents and field sales agents as needed and follows up with customers to ensure enquiries been responded to effectively.
• High School/Diploma or equivalent.
• Capable of using technology systems and tools such as Microsoft Office.
• Good in English & Arabic Languages
• No hearing or articulatory problems.
About the Company
Air Arabia (PJSC), listed on the Dubai Financial Market, is the Middle East and North Africa's first and leading low-cost carrier flying to over 100 destinations across the world. Air Arabia was the first airline to introduce the low-cost carrier concept in the region and is on a mission to serve all Arab countries and beyond, constantly undergoing aggressive route expansion, taking advantage of its ideally located hubs in the United Arab Emirates, Morocco, Egypt and Jordan. Over the past thirteen years, Air Arabia, through continuous market research and customer feedback, provides a range of value added services to millions of passengers who chose to fly with Air Arabia's fleet of A320 aircraft. The airline commenced operations in October 2003 and achieved financial break-even from its very first year of services and has been profitable ever since.
Call Center Agent
Admin Assistant - Operations
Alpha Group (Alpha Flight Services UAE)
Customer Relations Customer (CRM)
Customer Service Associate
Regus / IWG
Admin & Sales Coordinator