Job description / Role
Air Arabia is first and largest Low Cost Carrier (LCC) in Middle East and North Africa. We fly you to over 170 destinations spread across the Middle East, North Africa, Asia and Europe. We offer our passengers a journey which is efficient reliable and offer great value for money across our network.
The millions of passengers who have chosen to fly with Air Arabia have helped us make a difference and set a mark in the aviation industry internationally. Air Arabia is the first publicly listed airline in the region providing the carrier an independent path to growth and profitability.
Air Arabia is not only committed to providing affordable air travel but is also dedicated to uplifting the lives of those who are less fortunate. Taking responsibility and lead on social needs of local and international communities has been part of our success.
• To support the Contact Center section across the entire network by handling customers' inbound calls and providing information on the various products and services; processing flight and holidays reservations, modifications and cancellations; promoting other ancillaries and services to maximize sales and enhance customers' experience ensuring productivity is in line with set measures and company's adopted policies and procedures.
Key Result Responsibilities
• Handles customers' enquiries, requests and complaints in a positive effective manner whilst ensuring company's branding and corporate image are reflected in a positive manner and as per approved quality standards.
• Responds to customers' incoming calls pertaining to all kinds of enquiries, requests, and complaints timely and accurately to reflect a positive image of the company.
• Provides accurate information about the company's products and services; processes travel bookings, modifications and cancellations on reservations.
• Handles customers' complaints of different nature, identifies and prioritizes problems according to complexity, and provides immediate solutions accordingly.
• As needed, escalates complaints to concerned parties in Contact Center or any other division and follows up on action taken.
• Promotes the company's products and services through cross-selling such as ancillaries, holidays packages, loyalty programs, etc. ensuring monthly targets are met thus increasing the revenue and sales.
• Converts lead calls to Contact Center sales agents and field sales agents as needed and follows up with customers to ensure enquiries been responded to effectively.
• Demonstrates thorough understanding of the Contact Center core activities & functionalities, supports the team in day-to-day operations ensuring maximum productivity, flexibility, and cooperation are achieved.
• Ensures all key performance indicators for customer satisfaction are achieved, including agreed service levels, quality standards and productivity.
• Demonstrates willingness and cooperation in learning new initiatives and methodologies that add value to the overall performance.
Qualifications (Academic, training, languages)
• High School/Diploma or equivalent, Bachelor Degree is preferable.
• Capable of using technology systems and tools such as Microsoft Office.
• Good in English & Arabic Languages;
• Being a role which requires the applicant to converse with the customer, the applicant should not have any hearing or articulatory medical conditions.
• No previous experience is required for this role; any experience would be treated as an advantage.
• Demonstrates the ability to contribute and successfully deliver against business strategy and set KPIs.
• Capability of understanding market trends and channeling them leading to effective customer care solutions
• Possesses effective communication skills that enable him/her utilize in building sales and marketing techniques.
• Capable of understanding customers' problems and direct them in the right channel.
• Ability to work for long hours and under pressure.
• Capable of identifying problems and immediately reacting to situations of different nature such as angry customers, complaints and special requests.
About the Company
Air Arabia (PJSC), listed on the Dubai Financial Market, is the Middle East and North Africa's first and leading low-cost carrier flying to over 100 destinations across the world. Air Arabia was the first airline to introduce the low-cost carrier concept in the region and is on a mission to serve all Arab countries and beyond, constantly undergoing aggressive route expansion, taking advantage of its ideally located hubs in the United Arab Emirates, Morocco, Egypt and Jordan. Over the past thirteen years, Air Arabia, through continuous market research and customer feedback, provides a range of value added services to millions of passengers who chose to fly with Air Arabia's fleet of A320 aircraft. The airline commenced operations in October 2003 and achieved financial break-even from its very first year of services and has been profitable ever since.