Job description / Role
Terms and Conditions
Full Day Shift
- 9 working hours per day (including 1 hour break).
- Different shifts patterns which may begin at 07:00 am and the last shift may end at 12:00 am (midnight).
- Applicant needs to commit to a minimum of 20 shifts per month as rostered by the Supervisor.
- Agent will be paid AED 180 per full day shift if they achieve a sales target of AED 20,000 per shift (100% of target).
- Payment is done at the end of the month based on achievements vs the target.
- Agent will be paid: AED 180 x number of shifts x Actual sales / Target sales.
- If the agent works 20 shifts per month and achieves AED 440,000 sales (110 % of the target). The remuneration will be: AED 180 x 20 x 110% = AED 3,960
- If the agent works 22 shifts per month and achieves AED 396,000 sales (90% of the target). The remuneration will be: AED 180 x 20 x 90% = AED 3,240
- An agent can earn up to AED 5,000 per month.
- Full day shift agents is eligible for daily/ weekly cash incentives (additional) as applied in the call centre.
Essential requirements for eligibility are:
- Minimum 19 years of age
- Should be bilingual. Fluency in Arabic is mandatory
- NOC would be required from the father, husband or university
- Should be computer savvy
About the Company
Air Arabia (PJSC), listed on the Dubai Financial Market, is the Middle East and North Africa's first and leading low-cost carrier flying to over 100 destinations across the world. Air Arabia was the first airline to introduce the low-cost carrier concept in the region and is on a mission to serve all Arab countries and beyond, constantly undergoing aggressive route expansion, taking advantage of its ideally located hubs in the United Arab Emirates, Morocco, Egypt and Jordan. Over the past thirteen years, Air Arabia, through continuous market research and customer feedback, provides a range of value added services to millions of passengers who chose to fly with Air Arabia's fleet of A320 aircraft. The airline commenced operations in October 2003 and achieved financial break-even from its very first year of services and has been profitable ever since.