Job description / Role
To support the Contact Center section across the entire network by handling customers’ inbound calls and providing information on the various products and services; processing flight and holidays reservations, modifications and cancellations; promoting other ancillaries and services to maximize sales and enhance customers’ experience ensuring productivity is in line with set measures and company’s adopted policies and procedures.
Terms & Conditions
Full Day Shift:
- 9 working hours per day (including 1 hour break)
- Applicant needs to commit to a minimum of 20 shifts per month as rostered by the Supervisor.
- Agent will be paid AED 180 per full day shift if they achieve a sales target of AED 20,000 per shift (100% of target).
- Payment is done at the end of the month based on achievements vs the target.
- Agent will be paid: AED 180 x number of shifts x Actual sales / Target sales.
- No Objection Letter signed by the sponsor
- Valid passport & visa copy
- High School/Diploma or equivalent, Bachelor Degree is preferable.
- Capable of using technology systems and tools such as Microsoft Office.
- Good in English & Arabic Languages
- No hearing or articulatory problems.
About the Company
Air Arabia (PJSC), listed on the Dubai Financial Market, is the Middle East and North Africa's first and leading low-cost carrier flying to over 100 destinations across the world. Air Arabia was the first airline to introduce the low-cost carrier concept in the region and is on a mission to serve all Arab countries and beyond, constantly undergoing aggressive route expansion, taking advantage of its ideally located hubs in the United Arab Emirates, Morocco, Egypt and Jordan. Over the past thirteen years, Air Arabia, through continuous market research and customer feedback, provides a range of value added services to millions of passengers who chose to fly with Air Arabia's fleet of A320 aircraft. The airline commenced operations in October 2003 and achieved financial break-even from its very first year of services and has been profitable ever since.