Job description / Role
The incumbent will be the key focal point for our customers. The way the operators deal with requests and problems are vital. The incumbent standard service is tracked continually so as to ensure that the service provided is always friendly in whatever the circumstance, prompt, helpful, proactive and responsive.
- Resolve customer complaints via phone, email or social media.
- Provide first-level contact and convey resolutions to customer issues.
- Follow up with customers, provide feedback and see problems through to resolution.
- Update customer data and produce activity reports.
- Manage large amounts of inbound calls in a timely manner.
- Utilize excellent customer service skills and exceed customers’ expectations.
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication.
- Identifying customer’s needs, clarify information, research every issue and providing solutions.
- Keep records of all conversations in the call center data base in a comprehensible way.
AED 3,000 to 5,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: As per company standards.
- Open to candidates who are currently on own visa / cancelled visa / residence visa and who can join immediately.
- Candidates who have two (2) years Call Center experience in a Facilities Management industry need to apply.
- Experienced in handling / usage of the CAFM, CRM systems within the facilities management industry.
- Experienced in handling File Management compliance in line with audit requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
- Familiarity with CRM, CAFM systems and practices.
- Proficient in relevant computer applications.
- Excellent data entry and typing skills.
- Superior listening, verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to handle stressful situation appropriately.
- Knowledge of customer service practices and principles.
- Good command of the English language.
About the Company
Duserve Facilities Management provides innovative and cost effective asset management solutions to both the commercial and residential sectors. As a true business partner, DuServe Facilities Management delivers hard and soft services as an integrated or single service model with the commitment of its senior management team and robustness of a best in class accredited management system. Service excellence, coupled with innovative cost effective solutions are at the heart of everything we do, offering true peace of mind to our clients.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Customer Service Agent
Customer Service Associate
Regus / IWG
Front Office Assistant
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|
Dubai Parks and Resorts