Job description / Role
• Answering phones from customers professionally and responding to customer inquiries and complaints.
• Researching required information using available resources.
• Handling and resolving customer complaints regarding product sales to customer service problems.
• Providing customers with the organization’s service and product information.
• Processing forms, orders, and applications requested by the customers.
• Identifying, escalating priority issues and reporting to the high-level management.
• Routing inbound calls to the appropriate resources.
• Following up complicated customer calls where required.
• Completing call notes and call reports as necessary and updating them in the CRM.
• Obtaining and evaluating all relevant data to handle complaints and inquiries.
• Recording details of comments, inquiries, complaints, and actions taken.
• Managing administration, communicating and coordinating with internal departments.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Visa status - Sponsored visa (Father, mother, husband or student visa)
• Nationality - Any
• Work location - Dubai
• Working days - 6 days a week
• Duration - 6 months
• Working hours - 9 hours
• Experience in call center/telesales is mandatory
• Excellent communication skills, including verbal with proper grammar.
• Ability to work with others in a close manner.
• Good computer skills.
• Good multi-tasking skills.
Skills and Specifications
• Able to react effectively and calmly in emergencies.
• Able to maintain customer confidentiality.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Any Arabic nationals - Aed 5000
• Non Arabic nationals - Aed 4500
About the Company
The Dulsco story began in 1935 when Mohammed Khan Abdulla Mirza Abdulla, the father of the present Chairman of Dulsco, Abdul Aziz Mohammed Khan Abdulla, appointed some able-bodied men to row their dhows through the Dubai Creek to a British India Steam Navigation Company owned ship at anchor in the Arabian Gulf, and bring ashore its cargo of foodstuff and clothing. Our stevedoring service launched then is still one of the many services that we provide. We consider ourselves the oldest stevedoring company in Dubai.
By the 1970s and the opening of Port Rashid in Dubai, we were a full-fledged stevedoring company serving the port. We started providing more manpower services by the 80s and became one of the earliest human resource management companies in Dubai.
In the 90s we began providing manpower outsourcing services and later we added waste management and other services to our portfolio. In 2005, Dulsco became a limited liability company and expanded its services to include all the emirates and neighbouring Gulf countries and today is one of the foremost HR solutions provider and recruitment agencies in Dubai.
Customer Service Representative / Logistics Coordinator
A Leading Trading Company In The UAE
Customer Service Representative
RTC-1 Employment Services
Customer Services Representative
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|
Front Office Assistant
Dubai Parks and Resorts