Job description / Role
We are looking for a dynamic and motivated Sales Executive to join our team and build a career in FX Sales. Successful candidates will develop and implement a business plan of sales strategy designed to increase sales of various financial products in different countries and regions.
• Identify partnership opportunities and Create new business opportunities with prospect clients
• Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers.
• Develop new relationships in an effort to grow business and help company expand
• Negotiate agreements and close deals.
• Stay updated on the market’s latest news, happenings and major events.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
COVID-19 considerations: No
AED 1,759 to 5,432 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: High Personal Target Comission and Team Target Comission and Bonuses
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
• Must have 2 years of FX sales experience.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Proven knowledge and execution of successful development strategies
• Focused and goal-oriented
• Must have professional negotiations skills.
About the Company
If you are looking for a hands-on hand-in-hand global financial markets trading expert, then you are at the right place. We are best-in-class Integrated Service Provider (ISP) in financial trading from Research and Advisory, Risk Assessment to Closing of all types and levels of trade deals.
Our team of unparalleled financial experts are on standby to offer the best solutions to your financial trading aspirations. Our believe in diversity and its strengths has enabled us arrange a pluralistic team of esteemed trade experts who ensure that you are served in your most immediate parlance.
This diverse team of professionals has been responsible for our household name status in global financial trading circles across the country. The ability to connect to customers from, different backgrounds through a well-equipped team has indeed enhanced our reputation and enabled us to work with renowned names locally and abroad.
Call Center Agent - Healthcare Experience Mandatory
A Leading Medical Enterprise In The UAE
Front Office Assistant
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Customer Service Representative
RTC-1 Employment Services
Telesales & Customer Service Executive
Call Center Expert
United Arab Emirates University (UAEU)
|Al Ain||16 May|