This position is closed or expired.
See other Telesales jobs
To handle incoming or outgoing customer calls for for our airline business. He/She would handle account inquiries, customer complaints or support issues.
• Takes calls from customers, potential customers, suppliers, agents and other making enquiries regarding the services and products of Air Arabia.
• Complete flight booking forms, prepare change of details, and issue flight ticket orders, using computers.
• Confers with customers by telephone in order to provide information about products and services, to take orders or cancel reservations/accounts, or to obtain details of complaints.
• Determines charges for services requested, collect deposits or payments, and/or arrange for billing.
• Obtains and examines all relevant information in order to assess validity of complaints and to determine possible causes, such as extreme weather conditions.
• Refers unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation.
• Resolves customers' service or billing complaints by performing activities such as refunding money, and adjusting bills. Seeks approval of the Team Leader where applicable.
• Checks to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers' problems.
• Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken.
• Gathers information regarding customers needs, trends developing and other data which may be of interest to Marketing and Sales departments – feeds it back to the Call Centre Manager through Team Leaders.
• Meet the monthly ( Revenue, calls & quality ) targets to reach the max level of punctuality & productivity
• Understand the real call center concept activities & work in achieving it.
• Candidate should ideally have completed High School
• Good Computer skills.
• Should be proficient in both Arabic and English.
• Should be analytical with good Math skills.
Interested candidates may apply online.
About the Company
Air Arabia (PJSC), listed on the Dubai Financial Market, is the Middle East and North Africa’s first and leading low-cost carrier flying to over 100 destinations across the world. Air Arabia was the first airline to introduce the low-cost carrier concept in the region and is on a mission to serve all Arab countries and beyond, constantly undergoing aggressive route expansion, taking advantage of its ideally located hubs in the United Arab Emirates, Morocco, Egypt and Jordan. Over the past thirteen years, Air Arabia, through continuous market research and customer feedback, provides a range of value added services to millions of passengers who chose to fly with Air Arabia’s fleet of A320 aircraft. The airline commenced operations in October 2003 and achieved financial break-even from its very first year of services and has been profitable ever since.