Job description / Role
Join a premium medical clinic as the call centre agent for their Dubai practice!
Our client is an internationally recognised and well respected Medical and Aesthetic Clinic based in Dubai. You will be welcomed into their friendly team as the Call Centre and Customer Service Agent to deliver an exclusive, professional service to existing and prospect customers.
* Respond accurately and satisfactorily to customer questions and concerns
* Engage in active listening with callers, confirm or clarify information and communicate products, services, and policies to consumers
* Consult with customers with the goal to upsell products and services that may better suit customers' needs
* Managing and coordinate customer appointments, billings and necessary follow-up's
* Maintaining compliance with all company policies and procedures.
* Handle complaints and concerns in a professional manner and support customers to diffuse the situation
An exciting opportunity for career progression where the successful candidate for this role will be offered a competitive monthly salary with commission. Additionally, the candidate will receive Medical Insurance and Visa.
* Outstanding customer service skills with proven ability to actively listen and provide a solution
* Professional verbal and written communication skills (Arabic speakers are highly regarded)
* Attention to customer needs and adaptability to a variety of personalities
* Proven ability to manage time effectively, setting priorities, and multitasking
* Bachelor's degree is highly regarded but not essential
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Call Center Executive
Customer Service Executive
Excelsior Group ME
Call Center Agent
Customer Service Coordinator - Arabic Speaker - Logistics
Manpower Middle East