Job description / Role
• To guide, supervise and monitor a team of Call Center agents in terms of operations and sales, providing accurate information in response to inquiries about products and services, making bookings, identifying and resolving problems and customer complaints, preparing and executing action plans; to drive the teams to achieve objectives by maximizing sales and enhancing customers’ experience ensuring productivity is in line with set measures and company’s adopted policies and procedures.
• Defines/sets and drives the sales targets of the assigned team to achieve business goals and maximize profit by developing efficiency, and providing guidance on best practices; co-plans work schedules and duty roster for assigned Inbound team (rotational) to meet anticipated business requirements and objectives, monitors adherence, attendance, leave and overtime records.
• Supervises a team of Call Center agents; monitors the day-to-day performance of the assigned team to ensure smooth operations; manages/handles traffic in customers’ inquiries and complaints raised from different channels such as: telephone calls, ensures accurate information on products and services are communicated through the team; monitors performance in terms of sales and achieving revenue.
• Assists the Senior Supervisor- Inbound/Manager in the daily operations by providing on “Floor” guidance, support, and monitoring to Call Center agents; creates a challenging and motivational environment to reduce pressure and drive the assigned team achieve their individual/group targets. Monitors communication such as random calls, minimize errors and track operative performance thereby increasing sales.
• Manages individual’s/team’s performance assessment reports on weekly basis to highlight pitfalls, identify gaps and recommend best approaches and methodologies to be adopted to bridge those gaps. Partners with Senior Supervisors/Manager to develop individual/group development plans to enhance the performance of the team, including: coaching, mentoring, counseling, training courses, etc. Conducts induction sessions, product knowledge and system trainings, as well as assessments for new joiners.
• Identifies trends in customer service; analyzes pitfalls and complaints; recommends improvements to enhance customers’ experience and implement best practices in services and operating procedures thus contributing to achieving/maintaining high quality in performance in workflow to increase sales.
• Ensures all Contact Center technical facilities, systems, tools and equipment (computers, telephones, headsets, etc.) are properly installed, and maintained in coordination with suppliers and IT division; develops preventive maintenance programs and immediate technical support to all work stations when not fully operational.
About the Company
Air Arabia (PJSC), listed on the Dubai Financial Market, is the Middle East and North Africa's first and leading low-cost carrier flying to over 100 destinations across the world. Air Arabia was the first airline to introduce the low-cost carrier concept in the region and is on a mission to serve all Arab countries and beyond, constantly undergoing aggressive route expansion, taking advantage of its ideally located hubs in the United Arab Emirates, Morocco, Egypt and Jordan. Over the past thirteen years, Air Arabia, through continuous market research and customer feedback, provides a range of value added services to millions of passengers who chose to fly with Air Arabia's fleet of A320 aircraft. The airline commenced operations in October 2003 and achieved financial break-even from its very first year of services and has been profitable ever since.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|