Call Centre Manager
Job description / Role
Exciting opportunity for a Contact Centre Manager to lead the customer supprot team to assist the business and contribute to its efficient operation.
Our client is an established government services company catering to deliver to the needs of the public. The company is based in Abu Dhabi with a strong reputation for its pleasant work culture and business and personal growth opportunities.
* Leverage supplier and call centre capabilities to meet operational and quality requirements.
* Ensure all call centre services and operations adhere to company standards.
* Evaluate the impact of first, second, and third level assistance on customers and ensure that their needs are met or satisfied.
* Generate a calendar of technical training courses to ensure all call centre staff can access accurate, updated technical information.
* Lead coordinated initiatives with the call centre development department to ensure that operations align with services and internal workflows.
* Identify potential areas for improvement and prepare periodic reports on the call centre's performance.
* Develop change management strategies that minimise the business impact of call centre operations.
* Collaborate with knowledge management to update and manage reference materials, manuals, and call centre service FAQs.
* Measure the level of customer satisfaction by using appropriate tools and methodologies for the customer's voice.
* Aid, the line manager with any additional responsibilities or job functions.
The successful applicant will be offered a housing allowance, a competitive monthly salary, medical insurance, and a visa.
* Proven experience leading and managing a successful team.
* Previous experience in training, coaching and developing a successful team
* Exceptional customer service skills, active listening, and excellent verbal and written communication.
* Ability to adapt to diverse personalities and pay attention to client needs.
* Managing time effectively, setting priorities, and multitasking.
* Bachelor's degree.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Customer Service / Call Center Agent