Job description / Role
Hiring Camp Administrator for Oil and Gas Project
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-3 years’ experience in oil and gas Projects with EPC contractors is a must
- Immediate Joiners with Visit VISA/ Transit VISA are preferred
- Good Command in English Language (Verbal / Written)
- Proficient in MS Office
- Responsible for overall operational activities in the camp.
- Inspecting all camp facilities and reports to relevant personnel.
- Supervise and take part to the training of staff, according to the rules of HSE, Food Hygiene, and Safety, HACCP, etc.
- Handle first aid and inform the doctor in case of emergency.
- Handle transportation from camp to different-different site.
- Handle allocation of rooms for new coming employees keeping updated records of all employees staying in accommodation
- Every day checking all rooms and prepare absenteeism and send to HR department.
- Coordinates and manages the maintenance and repairs on camp facilities including painting, plumbing, carpentry, cleaning, electrical and other related duties.
- Timesheet management
About the Company
Copperfield Business Consultancy and Copperfield Recruitment Services are UAE based companies with core competencies in various Human Resources functions and manpower outsourcing. The driving factor to the establishment of both companies is to offer support to the HR functions and manpower requirements of companies without the need of going through the tedious process of recruitment, on-boarding and employee management which allows business to focus on their core functions and operations.
We are uniquely positioned to work as your partner for managing the entire portfolio and responsibilities of the HR Department and management. With a team of highly experienced professionals capable of understanding your company's every HR-related needs, you remain dedicated to the growth of your business without letting the challenges of establishing a HR Department get in the way.