Job description / Role
Our leaders across the globe look to us to consistently provide the most promising talent to our business. Join EY’s Campus Recruitment team and you’ll be right at the heart of this action, directly engaging with our most senior Service Line leaders as well as external influencers and candidates from a diverse array of backgrounds.
Working as a valued senior member of the MENA Campus recruitment team, you have the opportunity to deliver a best in class candidate experience and identify intern and graduate talent across MENA. We’re looking for someone like you who has the autonomy to become a key business partner to your stakeholders, offering advice on best practices and defining a sourcing strategy to deliver the end-to-end recruitment processes.
Your key responsibilities
As the Campus Project Manager, you will be a trusted advisor to the business, review growth ambition and identify ways of delivering best in class recruitment support to help meet hiring targets. You will provide market insights to the respective business and provide advice on the overall campus recruitment strategy. Other key responsibilities include:
• Develop and co-lead the campus recruitment consultants across MENA though coaching and leading by example
• Ensuring that we meet the intern and graduate Service Line headcount plans across MENA
• Manage intern and graduate recruitment for specific markets within MENA
• Partner closely with the Talent Services Team and co-lead on the design and execution of the intern and graduate recruitment process
• Implement and co-lead on university initiatives, to meet current and forecasted resourcing needs and overall growth ambitions
• Build a high level of knowledge on key feeder universities across MENA and abroad
• Team closely with other support functions such as Onboarding, Resource and Experience Management, Talent Leaders, Talent and Development, IT and Finance
• Support the development of the MENA Campus strategy with a strong focus on ensuring we meet our Diversity and Inclusiveness agenda
• Support with managing the campus recruitment budget
• Provide timely coaching to the campus recruitment team and share relevant insights from the external market or the internal organisation
• Guide recruiting team on the value proposition so that recruiters can communicate the compelling reasons to join EY
• Conduct regular strategic reviews to measure progress against plans and provide relevant insight for decision making
• Educate clients on best practice campus recruiting process and activities, influence mindsets and support decision making
• Obtain feedback from the business on recruitment services offered and identify areas of improvement
• Build relationships and support on strategic initiatives with GCC government bodies to support EY’s Nationalization agenda
Skills and attributes for success
• Is responsive to business needs, demonstrating speed of response through own actions and proactively proposing ideas and solutions
• Demonstrates knowledge regarding the type of measures and targets that are set for recruitment - holds awareness of these targets while delivering work
• Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate with all levels within the organization
• A motivating leader who leads by example and demonstrates EY values
• Brings energy and enthusiasm to the role and has a passion for recruiting the next generation of business leaders
• Proactive in rolling up their sleeves and getting the job done
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Data analysis and interpretation skills
To qualify for the role you must have
• 5-7 years’ experience working in a recruitment role
• Experience in leading, developing and implementing a region wide recruitment strategy
• Ability to quickly pick up and deliver on strategic campus recruitment requests
• Experience in team leadership and development
• Time and project management skills – able to plan and manage time effectively and flex up and down to deal with key priorities
• Relationship building skills - with the ability to challenge senior management where necessary, always acting with integrity and enthusiasm
What we look for
You will be an experienced recruiter with a passion for sourcing the ideal intern and graduate candidate and a desire to provide an exceptional candidate experience. You will also work closely with Partners and Directors across the business so the ability to build strong and effective relationships, delivering at times difficult messages, will also be key.
What we offer
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. Plus, we offer:
• Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
• Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
• Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
• Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible. The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
About the Company
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
EY refers to the global organization, and may refer to one or more, of the member firms of Ernst & Young Global Limited, each of which is a separate legal entity. Ernst & Young Global Limited, a UK company limited by guarantee, does not provide services to clients. Information about how EY collects and uses personal data and a description of the rights individuals have under data protection legislation are available on our site.
The MENA practice of EY has been operating in the region since 1923. For over 95 years, we have grown to over 7,500 people united across 21 offices and 16 countries, sharing the same values and an unwavering commitment to quality. As an organization, we continue to develop outstanding leaders who deliver exceptional services to our clients and who contribute to our communities. We are proud of our accomplishments over the years, reaffirming our position as the largest and most established professional services organization in the region