Job description / Role
• Your team will consist of various functional professionals, including our business management and operations team members, who work to ensure that the company is running smoothly, efficiently, and productively.
• You will report to the Recruitment Team Lead, you will be supporting the international campus recruiting efforts for Middle East. You will be playing an integral role in developing relationships with all company applicants, In addition to this, you will coordinate local and international interview days, prepare materials for marketing and interview events, collaborate with other the company offices, and maintain the recruiting database.
• Establishing relationships with applicants, handling phone and email inquiries and being the main point of contact for candidates
• Coordinating local and international interview days by organizing travel arrangements, scheduling interviews and preparing materials
• Managing databases and maintaining information as well as performing analysis and creating reports
• Pre-screening incoming local and global CVs
• Preparing materials for marketing events along with attending recruiting events and representing the company
• Working with global offices to support coordination of recruiting activities
• You must come from a campus recruiting background
• A relevant bachelor's degree plus 3-4 years recruiting support experience in campus recruiting, preferably at a professional services firm
• Strong verbal communication skills; fluency in English
• Advanced level computer skills: Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
• Ability to use data based systems and report running
• Strong service orientation and responsiveness to requests
• Organizational skills: handling competing priorities effectively
• Resourcefulness and strong problem capabilities
• Ability to work effectively as a member of a team
• Ability to respect all the company information as personal and confidential
About the Company
Hays is the leading global specialist recruiting group. We are the experts at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide.
Our Middle East office was founded in December 2005, headquartered in Dubai UAE. We deal with clients in the UAE, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and other key areas in the region. Our consultants sector-specific knowledge and unique understanding of the local market allows us to offer an exceptional level of service across all divisions.
We currently recruit for roles in the following sectors: Accounting & Finance, Architecture, Banking, Construction & Property, Engineering, Healthcare, Human Resources, Information Technology, Logistics, Legal, Office Support, Oil & Gas, Life Sciences, Supply Chain & Procurement, and Sales & Marketing.
As part of our continuing expansion, we have opened a dedicated Abu Dhabi desk to further assist with our client needs across the region.