Job description / Role
The Recruiting Specialist will support the campus hiring team in the targeted recruiting of outstanding candidates for Middle East. You will play an integral role in developing relationships with all applicants, in order to build affinity and loyalty, regardless of the outcome of their application. As the main contact person for candidates, you'll guide them throughout the entire recruiting process. With your creative, innovative ideas, you'll develop strategies and concepts to continuously improve campus hiring. There will also be the opportunity to work on some projects related to our overall recruiting transformation efforts.
Your responsibilities will include:
• In collaboration with the Team Leader, building and improving the overall Campus Hire strategy
• Owning the candidate pipeline, ensuring efficient management of the entire recruiting process
• Establishing strong relationships with candidates across various cohorts and seen as the main point of contact
• Managing complex conversations with candidates and liaising with international recruiting teams
The Ideal candidate:
• You are highly capable in demonstrating a broad working knowledge of your primary function and leverage your past experiences to take on new projects and work as directed
• Building strong working relationships with internal stakeholders and candidates across functions and networks outside of your own area.
• You are able to solve non-routine problems by choosing and developing alternatives.
• You have an eye for detail in keeping all Recruiting platforms/tools updated accurately
• You demonstrate strong organization skills with an ability to consistently meet deadlines and handle competing priorities effectively
• You have significant experience in project management and the ability to parallel process multiple initiatives.
• You have a strong ability to work under pressure and well as being results driven and self-motivated.
• A relevant bachelor's degree plus minimum 3 - 5 years campus specific talent acquisition experience but 5-6 years of total work experience, preferably at a professional services firm with proven success in managing several international search projects in parallel across levels and markets utilizing a range of direct sourcing tools and tactics.
• Capacity to work in a demanding, fast paced and multi cultured environment
• Strong verbal and written communication skills with fluency in English; Arabic is a plus
• Demonstrated ability to work with people at all levels
• Advanced level computer skills; Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
• This is a temp role until December 2021 and can be Dubai or Riyadh based.
About the Company
RecruitME are a specialized recruitment consultancy supplying top tier business support staff to Dubais leading multinational organizations. We carefully source, screen and select only the very best candidates to assist our clients in making easier recruitment decisions faster.
Differentiating ourselves from standard recruitment agencies our consultants have been carefully chosen for their backgrounds in business support for leading multinational organizations. Having been both the client and the candidate previously, we have an insiders understanding of the recruitment process and our clients needs.
What we do:
Specializing in business support positions we can assist in introducing a small selection of experienced administration, finance and human resource candidates with the relevant experience to benefit your business. Our careful screening process ensures that we have met with and can give a concise overview of each candidates skills and current situation before you meet them.
We pride ourselves on sending our clients only the very best available candidates in the market to ensure a simplified, hassle free and timely recruitment experience for all involved.
Recruitment Resourcer - Agency Side
Right Calibre Executive Search
HR Assistant Manager
Big Fish Recruitment
Swisslinx Middle East
Talent Acquisition Partner
Nestle Middle East