Campus Recruitment Specialist for an International Professional Services Firm
Job description / Role
Reporting to the head of recruiting you will be responsible for campus recruiting from US and MBA schools for permanent and internships positions.
- Working closely with the recruitment partner, school champions and head of recruiting to align strategies for university recruitment. Managing timelines, screening criteria, targets, profiles of interest, selling points and planning accordingly.
- Lead execution of the hiring cycle for campus applicants from sourcing to offer, acting as main point of contact.
- Manage timeline for MBA candidates
- Organise and attend campus presentations and information sessions worldwide, communicating the firms key messages.
- Represent the ME team on the ground at events and engage with students to sell the brand.
- Organise and attend student office visits from core school campuses to the ME offices.
- Maintain relationships with global recruiters, finance and marketing.
- Maintain the campus recruitment calendar.
- Manage the ambassador program of sponsored consultants across campuses and monitor the sell process, maintain their calendar of events.
- Analyse recruiting trends and provide recommendations, maintain tracking tools and support the budget for recruitment events.
- Generate and share reports as well as maintaining candidate information on Google Sheets.
- Degree educated
- Campus recruitment experience
- Experience of at least 3 years
About the Company
RecruitME are a specialized recruitment consultancy supplying top tier business support staff to Dubais leading multinational organizations. We carefully source, screen and select only the very best candidates to assist our clients in making easier recruitment decisions faster.
Differentiating ourselves from standard recruitment agencies our consultants have been carefully chosen for their backgrounds in business support for leading multinational organizations. Having been both the client and the candidate previously, we have an insiders understanding of the recruitment process and our clients needs.
What we do:
Specializing in business support positions we can assist in introducing a small selection of experienced administration, finance and human resource candidates with the relevant experience to benefit your business. Our careful screening process ensures that we have met with and can give a concise overview of each candidates skills and current situation before you meet them.
We pride ourselves on sending our clients only the very best available candidates in the market to ensure a simplified, hassle free and timely recruitment experience for all involved.
Associate Recruitment Consultant
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Ignite Search & Selection
Excelsior Group ME