Job description / Role
WTS Energy is seeking to hire Canal Engineers for one of its client who is a reputed oil and gas engineering company.
• Canal engineers will be working on oil field projects like new CPF, Sour Gas Treatment Plant, Central Power Plant, Flowlines and other associated services to meet client’s production targets.
• Ideally someone with hydraulic design or inverted siphon structural design.
• Canal design engineer
• Experience of lined and unlined canal design
• Experience of inverse siphon design
• Experience of bridge design
• Experience of hydraulic modelling of weirs and/or siphons necessary
• Minimum 10 years experience
• Ability to develop and maintain proactive relationships with external HSE advisors
About the Company
WTS Energy is the leading Consultant/Manpower Supply company to the International Oil, Gas an Energy industry. We supply Consultants to the Projects and Operations of our Clients. We also perform Outsourcing Services like Project Recruitment Campaigns and Workforce Management in Oil and Gas regions around the world.
We operate globally with offices in 12 countries, supplying the International Oil, Gas and Energy industry with professional personnel.
We offer hands-on support to our consultants in every region in which they work. We provide the best people to Upstream, Midstream and Downstream projects and operations. We serve our Clients and Consultants based on trust, high ethical standards and consistent quality of service.