Job description / Role
• Drive employees up and down from accommodation
• Operate forklift at warehouse
• Follow the prescribed routes most convenient for transport.
• Inspect, operate and maintain the vehicle and its cleanline
• Ensure the delegates are reaching sites on time.
• Maintain a log of all deliveries and related information for reference and confirmation.
• Follow road safety rules and regulations.
• High school graduate.
• Valid UAE fork lift and four wheel driver’s license .
• Prior experience as a driver.
• Fluent in English
• Great time management and organization skills.
• Good ability to drive with no prior violations.
About the Company
The Adecco Group is the world’s leading talent advisory and solutions company. We proudly make a difference in the working lives of 3.5 million people every year. Our culture is entrepreneurial and inclusive, and we are united by our passion for making a difference in the world of work. We work with over 100,000 organizations in 60 countries, enabling their success. We have 35,000 people working with us across more than 60 countries and territories.
Adecco has been rapidly growing in the Middle East since 2008, developing a substantial footprint throughout the region. We work across 250 different clients, Adecco has more than 62 full time employees, working in 4 offices, servicing all countries across the GCC region. We offer Temporary Staffing, Permanent Placement, Executive Search, Assessments, Visa And Payroll, Outsourcing, PRO Solutions customised as per client requirements. Adecco Middle East Head Office is based in Dubai with a branch at Abu Dhabi.
Dubai Based Oil Shipping And Trading Company
Driver cum PRO
A Leading Management Consultancy in UAE
Bell Attendant cum Driver
Dubai Parks and Resorts