Job description / Role
Reputed Hospitals in Dubai And Abu Dhabi are searching for a skilled Cardio-Thoracic Surgeon to join our excellent medical team. The Thoracic Surgeon will be tasked with treating various conditions related to the heart, blood vessels, lungs, and esophagus. You will also prepare patients for transplants, remove tumors, and provide quality aftercare. You should be comfortable working in a team. To be successful as a Cardio-Thoracic Surgeon, you should have in-depth knowledge of your discipline as well as the risks associated with each procedure. Outstanding Thoracic Surgeons should be highly analytical, observant, and able to examine each medical case from multiple angles.
Thoracic Surgeon Responsibilities:
• Analyzing patient histories and performing consultations and tests prior to surgeries.
• Treating heart, lung, esophageal, and blood vessel conditions.
• Performing a variety of surgeries, including transplants and tumor excisions.
• Consulting with other physicians and specialists.
• Determining all the risks associated with the surgery and clearly explaining them to the patient.
• Addressing all patient concerns and answering their questions to the best of your ability.
• Keeping up-to-date with advancements in Thoracic Surgery and the broader medical field.
• Scheduling follow-up consultations to change dressings, remove sutures, and monitor patients’ well-being.
• Establishing rapport with patients and providing reassurance to their families wherever possible.
• Keeping meticulous records of all patients and medical procedures.
Thoracic Surgeon Requirements:
• A Degree in Medicine, with a specialization in Cardio-Thoracic Surgery.
• A relevant license and certificate.
• A completed residency and several years of experience.
• Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills.
• Published research and other evidence of academic work would be advantageous.
• A keen eye for detail.
• A willingness to assist other physicians with their cases, wherever possible.
• The ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
• A growth mindset and commitment to ongoing learning.
Location: Sharjah, Dubai, Abu Dhabi.
Salary per month: AED 45K to 55k range - Specialists, AED 90k - Consultants.
• 30 Days Annual Leave (Paid).
• Annual Air Fare for self & family.
• Medical Insurance for self & family as per the UAE Labor Law.
• Those who do not have licenses can be reviewed.
About the Company
Established in 2010, SearchPlus main business focus is in Executive Search and Selection. We start by having a deep understanding of our clients industries, business processes and operational requirements. Thereafter, we assist HR managers in fulfilling their requirements for key talent and executives through our comprehensive resume database and own direct searches by short listing and identifying the best possible talent for their organizations. We represent clients from a wide spectrum of industries both local and MNCs. Our successful recruitment tract record has distinguished ourselves.
When servicing our clients requirements, we emphasize on the highest quality of service and strive to exceed our clients expectation.