Job description / Role
Our client, a semi-government hospital, is currently looking for a Cardiovascular Technician with experience handling Pediatric patients, to be based in Abu Dhabi. For this role, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Performs a wide variety of patient care activities to ensure patient comfort and safety
- Will support the cardiology clinic in providing high standard of cardiology services in accordance with the organizational, DOH & International guidelines
- Will assist the Cardiologist in the following Cardiac Procedures: Electrocardiography (ECG), Exercise stress test, Holter Monitor, Echocardiogram (Cardiac Echo)
- Collects data such as, vital signs, Intake and output and patient demographics.
- Has awareness and understanding of the patient's clinical condition.
- To provide a positive patient experience through the delivery of high-quality patient care.
- To identify unsafe care practices and contribute to corrective action plans.
- Maintain confidentiality of information and data relating to patients, staff, service and the organization.
- To demonstrate good interpersonal skills and be able to work as a team player.
- Able to solve problems and make decisions in collaboration with the multidisciplinary team.
- To perform any other duty as required by the line manager that commensurate with the post.
To be considered, you need to meet the following requirements:
- Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Cardiovascular technology from an accredited institution
- Must hold a valid License/Registration to practice in their home country and/or country of last employment (Where applicable)
- DOH License as Cardiovascular Technician
- Must have at least 1 year of experience handling Pediatric patients
- Must be willing to work 48 hrs per week
- Must be willing to work in Abu Dhabi
Disclaimer: Black Pearl will never ask for money or any form to charge our candidates just to process or consider their application for any of our available vacancies. If you happen to receive such request from any members of our staff or other individuals claiming to be part of Black Pearl, please do call our office.
About the Company
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.