Job description / Role
We are WSP - Join us and make your career future ready!
Think bigger scale. Think higher profile. Think ground-breaking. Join WSP, and you'll be at the heart of a team of international experts all dedicated to growing and sharing their expertise and working on projects that transform society for all of us.
We currently seek and experienced career & learning advisor to join our KSA HR team to support our people across the Kingdom with a specific focus on our graduates. Our graduates our fundamental to our business and our graduate programme helps to develop our potential future KSA leaders. ?This programme needs to be well coordinated and managed to create a meaningful experience for our graduates and stakeholders involved.
Your new role, what's involved?
Manage and coordinate our graduate programme
* Check-in with graduates; Goals (3 monthly goal discussions), performance, rotations etc.,
* Act as system line manager for all graduates on rotations
* Complete bi-annual people system assessments & performance reviews
* Manage the rotations and mentors
* Co-ordinate with PD's and Potential mentors for rotations, will also work with the graduate project line managers to work on technical development.
* Support in the transition to move our graduates from the rotation programme to their permanent placement
* Support with the training programme and development days
Organise and facilitate learning events across Business Units
Support the delivery of the orientation
Support learning administration
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
* A degree in HR or related subject.
* Previously managed and coordinated complex and inspiring development programmes
* Experience of coordinating and delivering learning interventions
* Knowledge of Learning Management Systems
What's in it for you?
What if we can have work-life balance? What if we can be rewarded in ways that support our individual needs? What if we can be accepted for who we are? Here at WSP - we can!
WSP recognizes that work is only one part of our lives and making time for the other things in our life is important - be that our families, our friends or ourselves. So, if working from home, working part-time or having flexible start and finish time will help with this let us know as part of your application.
Apply now and be the future of WSP!
As well as rewarding you with competitive pay, WSP offers standard benefits including first class medical cover, generous annual leave, and paid professional subscriptions.
Be you, be happy - we strive to have a friendly and inclusive culture which respects and maximizes the contribution individuals can bring to WSP. We recognise the benefits that people with varying backgrounds and experiences can bring.? Here at WSP we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy or maternity/paternity. We will interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria.
About the Company
WSP is one of the world's leading engineering professional services consulting firms. We are dedicated to our local communities and propelled by international brainpower. We are technical experts and strategic advisors including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors and environmental specialists, as well as other design, program and construction management professionals. We design lasting solutions in the Property & Buildings, Transportation & Infrastructure, Environment, Industry, Resources (including Mining and Oil & Gas) and Power & Energy sectors as well as project delivery and strategic consulting services. With 36,000 talented people in more than 500 offices across 40 countries, we engineer projects that will help societies grow for lifetimes to come.